Center for Therapy & Mediation
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
A group of independent private practice clinicians who help heal the mind, body & spirit.
Joy Grimsley will speak to you before setting up an appointment.
Here are the steps that follow:
- Provide us with an email. We will send you a link to complete all intake paperwork online.
- Your appointment will be confirmed via email.
- Send us a picture of your driver's license and both sides of your insurance card. We will upload that into your client profile.
- If you plan to include someone else in your session, such as a spouse, you will sign off on a Release of Information, so that the spouse can participate in the session.
- If you are a parent, and your minor child is the client, you will sign a Minor's Consent for Treatment document, allowing us to see your minor child. Children over age 18 must sign documents for themselves. They can sign off that you, the parent, may participate or be informed about certain aspects of therapy.
- If you want us to communicate with a previous therapist, you will sign a Release of Information document for us to be able to speak to the therapist. This is not required for you to see us.